View Profile Phonometrologist

All 1 Game Review

1 w/ Response

Clever. Everything ties together pretty well-- nice uniformity.
The riddle was the easiest for me, because I hate anagrams and since the game is dark it didn't seem hard to come up with the answer when the mind is already there. Loved the last answer. I wouldn't have cared for the story so much if it wasn't for that reveal. I also liked hearing the reversed music. Thought it quite fitting when the writer was talking about how others called him/her devil.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you!
I'm pleased to hear that the consistency is appreciated.

Yes, I was actually hoping a bit that the riddle would be given away by the mindset one was in. A bit of an experiment in one way.
The last answer is the first one I came up with; the whole game is based around that. I thought the idea so good that I just had to realize it in some way.

Heh, to be honest, I actually borrowed something from you for the sake of unifomrity. While I wrote some of the final, perhaps a bit more cold-hearted letters, I listened to "Return". But what I did was, I analyzed all the emotions in your track, and tried to revome those emotions from my writing, as that part is about loss just like your piece, but from a very different perspective. Thank you for that!

I've always had a thing for reverse music as well. Thanks a lot for playing and reviewing, Phonometrologist!!!

“Most people die with their music still locked up inside them.” ― Benjamin Disraeli

31, Male