View Profile Phonometrologist

All 13 Art Reviews

10 w/ Responses

whoa... this one is quite effective

TheHeartgrinder responds:

I thankya. I've been arting more lately. Learning how to animate.

Reminds me of Ephesians 6:10-18

Troisnyx responds:

While I didn't consciously recall it to mind, that message is strong with me. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Nice; I woudn't mind cozying up in that space.

Troisnyx responds:

IIRC, you once remarked upon an old telephone in a corner of this space not shown in the drawing 👀

This is actually morbidly cute. I chuckled

Ah yeah... what a great nostalgic piece! Thank you

This is quite comforting. Simple but effective. Reminds me of the spacey graphics in a map of a late 90s/early 2000s video game.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah. Occasionally I like when things are simple and clean (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5rIpOmuD7U) ;)

I totally get where you're coming from! It also reminds me of the games Run & Run 3 here on the interwebs :)

There's something beguiling about this. I see a skull amid flowers. Whether it was intended or not doesn't really matter. The point is in the subtlety, and perhaps interpreted depending on the observer.
I like to think of that. A skull encasing something beautiful that blossoms only for a moment before it wilts by a frigid life.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

I love creating abstract Rorschach like art. I'm often asked what I'm drawing. My reply is usually "I'm not quite sure. It is whatever you want it to be, I suppose." That's usually met with strange looks or the person exploring the piece, calling out what they see.

with pieces like this, I dont mind anyone missing my intention. But for the record, you were pretty much spot on. Which probably says something about our minds working on similar wavelengths.

As always, thanks. Stop by any time. ;)

WOW this is just great! I'm admiring the lines in the fur of these animals... very pleasant to look at

HeartlessArts responds:

Thanks, yoh should check out the finnished colour version :3

Hmmmmm..... I like it! Mostly because of what it means as we're are but dust

Troisnyx responds:

There's that, but there's something far deeper as well for which I will need your prayers. I'm scared to death.

The smile that she projects after responding to the smile of her child is just great to see. It's getting to be contagious. Love it.

Mataknight responds:

Yeah. I wanted this to have a heartwarming feel good ending. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy it. :D

“Most people die with their music still locked up inside them.” ― Benjamin Disraeli

32, Male