♪ The Afterlust ♪ ♪ The Afterlust ♪

I was liking the visuals and I was following along with the song until I got distracted by a typo on your end. "That we walked in different places," should be "paces." My biggest gripe is that it seems you didn't do your due diligence in analyzing the song while animating. Based on the lyrics, it isn't about losing a lover through a death, but rather it is a mutual understanding that lovers eventually drift apart, i.e. merely a break-up.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

well done. great execution in story telling

TD-Past Is Prologue TD-Past Is Prologue

You really got me cracking up on this one!!!! LOLOLOL Fat Greg is great

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

Clever. Everything ties together pretty well-- nice uniformity.
The riddle was the easiest for me, because I hate anagrams and since the game is dark it didn't seem hard to come up with the answer when the mind is already there. Loved the last answer. I wouldn't have cared for the story so much if it wasn't for that reveal. I also liked hearing the reversed music. Thought it quite fitting when the writer was talking about how others called him/her devil.

Thank you!
I'm pleased to hear that the consistency is appreciated.

Yes, I was actually hoping a bit that the riddle would be given away by the mindset one was in. A bit of an experiment in one way.
The last answer is the first one I came up with; the whole game is based around that. I thought the idea so good that I just had to realize it in some way.

Heh, to be honest, I actually borrowed something from you for the sake of unifomrity. While I wrote some of the final, perhaps a bit more cold-hearted letters, I listened to "Return". But what I did was, I analyzed all the emotions in your track, and tried to revome those emotions from my writing, as that part is about loss just like your piece, but from a very different perspective. Thank you for that!

I've always had a thing for reverse music as well. Thanks a lot for playing and reviewing, Phonometrologist!!!

Anima Anima

This one is very surprising! I first thought what a wonderful choir/part-writing you got going on in the beginning, and the electronic elements came in were a nice idea. Something quite different as I didn't expect it, but it makes sense. You have quite an ear for arrangements and a knack of what sounds pleasing. In terms of the structure, again, I find no fault in this as this really is well-rounded. Much respect-- quite impressed with the quality of your singing, structure, production, and composition! I can keep returning to this piece and continue finding something new upon each listen.

War and Peace War and Peace

You really know how to set the mood and introduce us to your music. Your structure and writing skills are impeccable. It also doesn't hurt that you have a distinct voice... man your melody at 1:40 is so good. After having attempt writing a song, I have that much more appreciation for songwriting. To write something memorable without it losing its simplicity in melodic voicings is quite the challenge. This flows very well and I think that's key in judging for this year's NGADM

Purple Floyd Purple Floyd

lol not more needs to be said besides what has already been said from the individual before me.
The title peaked my interest.
But I think etherealwinds got the right idea in saying that this piece is like a nice haiku.

Do you like haikus?
I'm asking because I do.
Thought I'd let you know ;)

Sweet Treat Sweet Treat

Ah yeah... what a great nostalgic piece! Thank you

SpaceTime SpaceTime

This is quite comforting. Simple but effective. Reminds me of the spacey graphics in a map of a late 90s/early 2000s video game.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah. Occasionally I like when things are simple and clean (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5rIpOmuD7U) ;)

I totally get where you're coming from! It also reminds me of the games Run & Run 3 here on the interwebs :)

Focus Focus

I'd like to get lost and live here for a while.

Agitat0r responds: