What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

well done. great execution in story telling

TD-Past Is Prologue TD-Past Is Prologue

You really got me cracking up on this one!!!! LOLOLOL Fat Greg is great

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

I'm here for the beyonce lyric

also, the subtle differences in the voice of "loves me, loves me not" is great

dylan responds:

"don't pay him any attention"

- beyoncé, 2008

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

Clever. Everything ties together pretty well-- nice uniformity.
The riddle was the easiest for me, because I hate anagrams and since the game is dark it didn't seem hard to come up with the answer when the mind is already there. Loved the last answer. I wouldn't have cared for the story so much if it wasn't for that reveal. I also liked hearing the reversed music. Thought it quite fitting when the writer was talking about how others called him/her devil.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you!
I'm pleased to hear that the consistency is appreciated.

Yes, I was actually hoping a bit that the riddle would be given away by the mindset one was in. A bit of an experiment in one way.
The last answer is the first one I came up with; the whole game is based around that. I thought the idea so good that I just had to realize it in some way.

Heh, to be honest, I actually borrowed something from you for the sake of unifomrity. While I wrote some of the final, perhaps a bit more cold-hearted letters, I listened to "Return". But what I did was, I analyzed all the emotions in your track, and tried to revome those emotions from my writing, as that part is about loss just like your piece, but from a very different perspective. Thank you for that!

I've always had a thing for reverse music as well. Thanks a lot for playing and reviewing, Phonometrologist!!!

When Stars Appear When Stars Appear

Can't believe I missed this one. I should really be more active. Great arrangement, harmonies, lyrics... Really good song.

Troisnyx responds:

Carmine Carmine

Was hypnotized and listened throughout with intrigue. Really interesting harmonies and melodies. Even love the sound of the instruments and mix in this. Quite enjoyable! thank you

frootza responds:

Phonom! Been a while my friend thank you! I have a whole album of songs I wrote in this style some with horns some without, I just haven't gotten around to posting. Definitely getting back into the groove, I'm happy you enjoyed it! Going to loop around and listen to some of your tracks as well, cheers my friend!

Final Form Final Form

Well I'm impressed and jealous of your rhythmic/sound design abilities.

MactaMendax responds:

Thank you for your review and kind words, Phono. Dude, im the one who admire your talents and hardwork. :D you are waaay more skilled than me.

Sweet Treat Sweet Treat

Ah yeah... what a great nostalgic piece! Thank you

SpaceTime SpaceTime

This is quite comforting. Simple but effective. Reminds me of the spacey graphics in a map of a late 90s/early 2000s video game.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah. Occasionally I like when things are simple and clean (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5rIpOmuD7U) ;)

I totally get where you're coming from! It also reminds me of the games Run & Run 3 here on the interwebs :)

Focus Focus

I'd like to get lost and live here for a while.

Agitat0r responds: